Los Angeles, USA
The Toi shop is a design wonderland in the North Pole (actually Valencia) where designers work and listen to cool spotify playlists. We are crazy lucky; we always get to work on cool projects. You will have the opportunity to enjoy industry recognition and meet cool [slash] famous, people [slash] clients.
What does it mean to be a Senior Designer in the Toi shop?
In the words of one of our Senior Designers:
To Be cliche, we’re a small nimble shop with A+ talent. We insist on a fun, flexible environment where we learn and grow from each other. We look to produce portfolio work every time and we love to push the boundaries. Our main goal as designers is to constantly grow, never be stale. We build off each other and of course are always trying to impress one and other.
- Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator
- A strong online portfolio (send us your dribbbbbbble profile)
- Passionate about design
- You love pixel perfect UI
- You should be able to show cool sites that make someone say “that’s cool”
- Ability to create/understand site architecture
- Decent people skills (Dave does most of the client chit chat, but still…)
- Good write up skills: designing is awesome, selling it is also awesome.
- You stay on point
- You should speak some dialect of designese
- 3+ years experience in an interactive agency setting (it’s all relative to your portfolio really)
- Ability to execute different design styles
- Ability to (if need) manage client communication and presentations confidently
Just send us an online portfolio of your work… We’re basically looking for good work and a fit with our team really.